Friday, November 04, 2005

More jokes? How bout a link?

In my browsings the other day, i realized that most of the EMS humor stuff that i have is now on www.thelunatick.com check it out, it's got some great stuff both for Fire and EMS.
In the meantime, i think i have one or two bits that aren't on that site yet, so if that pans out ya might see it soon.

So whats new with everybody? Any bizarre calls, amusing moments, or the like? Not much here, except for the fact i started counting my instructor's F-Bombs during class. I counted 69 from 1940-2130 last night. And i think i missed a few due to note-taking. This guy is quite colorful. He definately proves it to be a multi-function word. It's great. :-) I'm gonna count em for the whole class period next time. It all depends on what subject he's on as to the rate of the F-Bomb deployment.

We're finally starting to get into the "fun" stuff. Or at least closer to it. Started General Principals of Pathophysiology. All that fun stuff like Resperatory/metabolic acidosis/alkalosis, acid/base balance, etc etc. I'm not looking forward to thursday though. He says he's gonna start up on the fill in the blank quizzes. To hell with that. i HATE fill in the blank. I had to do em in college in one of my classes because the guy there didn't believe in "Multiple guess" questions. I see the point of fill in the blank because all it is is regurgitating information that you've learned, but i always seem to draw a total blank then i see a blank space on a question. Any pointers from anyone???
I can't afford too many FUBAR tests. i got 9 out of 25 wrong on our quiz yesterday, but that was my own damn fault for not studying enough. And that was on a multiple choice!
Our quiz grade is 20% of our module grade. And according to my instructor he's going to be making the module exams very very large. he said the first one will probably be only 150 questions or so, but once we get deeper into the material it's gonna be 200-250 questions. He wants us to get used to big tests so that the state final isn't a shocker. supposedly if you can pass our instructor's exam, you can pass the state exam.

Went and got my CDL-B permit today. I think i mentioned the bus driver job a while back?
Hopefully the job will get in motion on monday. I had to take 4 different tests to get that permit:
General CDL and Air brakes, passenger, and school bus endorsments. fun fun fun.
Well, i gotta go motivate myself to do some studying.

1 Comments:

At 5:03 PM, November 05, 2005, Blogger Stacey said...

your problem my friend is that you PROCRASTINATE to much

Procrastinate- To drag ones ass in such a pathetic manner as to ensure ones place in life as a LOSER!

now get off your butt and study :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page