Thursday, August 03, 2006

Please Pray

Hi all
If you could all say some prayers for the people in my FD and neighboring FD's, I would appreciate it. We had a house fire tonite while I was at work and apparently while the crews were working in the house, it exploded. All i know is that about 12 people were hurt, some serious, and anywhere from 6 to all of the injured were firefighters. I know at least 3 ppl from my FD went to the hospital with burns and other injuries.
I'll let you know more when I do.
Any and all prayers would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks

2 Comments:

At 6:50 AM, August 03, 2006, Blogger HotRodHanna said...

I am so sorry to hear that! FD is like family, I can imagine how you feel. You'll be in my prayers. Post an update when you can.

 
At 11:07 PM, August 04, 2006, Blogger Wadical said...

Certainly I will pray for them. I look forward to your update.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page