Friday, August 11, 2006

Tomorrow Morning is the Big Day, 1 of 2

Here we go, ladies and gentlemen.
Time to prove that I have learned a thing or two over the last year.
Tomorrow morning, (almost precisely 10 hours from this moment) is my Practical Skills Exam for Paramedic class. We had a practice practical Thursday night and it went well for the most part. All I gotta do is remember to keep my head, not freak, breathe deep, and get it done.
I've come too far to botch it now.
I'll let you know how it goes.

1 Comments:

At 9:36 AM, August 13, 2006, Blogger Stacey said...

we rock yo!!!!!!!
Now we just have to survive the written. But remember we are some of the top scorers in class we can do it. I mean come on we scored better than the medics on EVERY SINGLE MODULE!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page