Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Who the hell paid off the zebras?!

Was it just me, or was the Super Bowl XL officiating a joke? Think maybe someone payed them off? Maybe, maybe not. Why is offensive pass intereference even a penalty? He stiff-armed
that guy before he had the ball and there goes a touchdown.

Then that freakin Roethlesberger TD.... don't even get me started on that shit. WTF! That right there proves that referees are blind. How could they call that a touchdown? That ball was a foot from the line until he was down, looked around, brought the ball up, and that damn ref called it a TD. Bull.

Can you tell I was rooting for Seattle? I do kind of like the Steelers, but not as much as the Hawks. It is kind of cool that Bettis got his ring in his hometown, but still. Those calls... I knew after the B.R. TD that it was over. And the farther it went, the worse it got. I was hoping for a high-scoring, down to the wire game. Didn't quite turn out that way.

So there's my rant.

I was surprised how many people around here were rooting for Seattle. Probably 2/3 of the crowd at the Ridge were rooting for them.

How about some of those commercials though? I liked the Caveman commercial. I REALLY like the Ameriquest commercial set in the hospital. I almost died laughing when I saw that.
Then there was the 'touching moments' commercial, with the young Budweiser Clydesdale. The folks at the bar liked that one. there were alot of "awwwwwwww"s floating around for that.

Not much new in the world of EMS here... We didn't have class tonite... We have a nice lake effect band pounding the general area and our instructor said he didn't see the sense in risking lives for a Trauma Lab. I do believe our Trauma Module is Thursday. sheesh. i've been doing
some good studying so far for trauma, i just have to make sure i get more in.

Just thought i'd post, show some signs of life...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page