Tuesday, February 07, 2006

CAUTION: This is a vent.

This blog is a vent and probably nothing but a vent. I doubt there is anything here anyone will find constructive, so read at your own discretion.
I don't know why, but I am in an INCREDIBLY dark mood tonite. I'm almost scaring myself.
There hasn't even been anything abnormally bad happenning lately. I'm really getting stressed though.
It feels like everything is just taking a giant shit on me all at the same time.
I'm stressing about class, finances, personal stuff... it seems like anything that could possibly bother me just kicked into overdrive today.
If you haven't noticed, i've kind of taken to posting songs that reflect my mood. Well, here's the song of the night.

The Unnamed Feeling
By Metallica, for lyrics, http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/metallica/theunnamedfeeling.html


And i think that is the end of my rant. I was gonna be going alot
farther than that song tonite, but i was bailed out by a friend.
I'd like to say thanks to Cindy, she just came online as I was putting
the finishing touches on the lyrics there.
There's nothing better in life than a good friend who understands
what's going on, almost without having to tell them.
I did kinda spill my guts on her, but she cured my night with about
3 sentences. God bless her. :-)
Well, now that i dont have anything to vent about anymore, I'm outta here.
I'll try to write something constructive this weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page